[pygame] Space Explorer

Pygamers,

[This is the third time I've attempted to post to this list, thanks
to various problems with e-mail addresses and the registration
process. Hopefully it's third time lucky...]

I've recently uploaded a work in progress game to

http://www.infukor.com/downloads/spacegame-24-12-2002.zip

and I'm interested to know whether people encounter problems
such as crashing during play, or whether it fails to work at all
on any platforms. I've experienced problems which I believe are
due to rotozooming and blitting but, without more evidence, it is
difficult to track down the actual problem.

Use the mouse to direct the starship, and use either mouse buttons
for moving and firing or the "a" and "s" keys. Pressing the "k"
key on the title screen allows you to redefine the keys used if
you find the default ones annoying.

Have fun,

David