Re: [pygame] Space Explorer

>I've recently uploaded a work in progress game to
>http://www.infukor.com/downloads/spacegame-24-12-2002.zip

Any game named "spacegame" is cool in my book. This is what we called a game I helped work on before we settled on the name "Cybrice" back in my high school days. =]

>and I'm interested to know whether people encounter problems
>such as crashing during play, or whether it fails to work at all
>on any platforms. I've experienced problems which I believe are
>due to rotozooming and blitting but, without more evidence, it is
>difficult to track down the actual problem.

The game locked up on me about 5-6 seconds into gameplay or so, after I shot at one of the enemies. However, the computer I use at work is not incredibly suitable for debugging nor gaming (pentium 200). When I kill -9'ed it, I got:

Pygame Parachute Traceback:
  File "spacegame.py", line 331, in collide_object
Killed

What's this "only for use in Japan" thing?