[pygame] [OT] Preventing cheating in multiplayer games

	A bit off topic but I have a question regarding security for my
python/pygame created game and I thought maybe there might be a few
people here with some ideas.

 	The project I have in mind would be a multiplayer card game
engine that allowed two or more people to play different card games
together online.  The problem that I forsee though is that if this is
written in Python, then anyone could modify the source to cheat to allow
them to look at the deck or to other players cards.

	I've come up with one possible solution is to maybe find a way
to run a checksum on the source and if any checksums don't match then we
know someone has modified the source. That way though runs into a couple
of more problems like again we are depending on output from a players
code and they could write code to fake a checksum.

	Any other thoughts?

	Thanks
	Joel