[pygame] A new Pygame/sForzando creation

Hey all!  I'm just writing here to announce the availability of a beta
version of Ant March, a small arcade-style game in which you shoot ants
and spiders.  It's written using Pygame and a heavily-modified version of
sForzando.

You can download the beta from:
http://www.brandeis.edu/~natb/AntMarch10Installer.exe (Windows py2exe)
http://www.brandeis.edu/~natb/antmarch-hifi.tar.gz    (Source code)

If all goes well, I will put up a publicly-viewable web page within the
next week or so from which the game can be downloaded.  Please let me know
if you discover any problems (I won't say bugs... :-D) in the game.

PS: Regarding sForzando, the project had been abandoned for several
months, but is now seeing new activity.  We're completely rewriting and
refactoring the API to be more flexible in terms of what backend libraries
it can use, and what languages can call it.  Upon completion of the new
API, we expect to be able to use sForzando from Python, C++, or Java
(through Jython), and to be able to have it call SDL, OpenGL, or AWT
backends.

Nat