[pygame] Collision detection and 2D physics

Hi, here is a collision detection script I have been working on.

The main problem I wanted to overcome was with multiple moving objects, momentum transfur between them.

This script is the start of my solution to this problem, I intend to use this as a more accurate physics system in pyplatform
Here is a rundown of the features
Objects have
- size/position
- Propulsion XY
- Momentum XY
- Mass
- Bounce
- Traction

Greater accuracy is achieved by executing movement and collision detection in steps between rendered frames, the number if steps in between each frame is adjustable.

The arrow keys move one of the objects so you can see some movement.
I would be interested in other peoples experience with 2D physics of this nature

http://www.linuxmail.org/