Re: [pygame] A new Pygame/sForzando creation

> as for anthill, i got an error parsing xml. not sure what's to blame
> here, but here's some information i could dig up. hopefully this help,
> sorry if it hurts :]
>
> pete@petebox antmarch $ python antmarch.py
> Error loading scores.xml, creating file anew.
> Traceback (most recent call last):
> [snip...]
> TypeError: 'intern' is an invalid keyword argument for this function

Seems that this is a known problem in PyXML 0.7.1.  Here's a bug report on
it, on SourceForge:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?
func=detail&atid=106473&aid=573011&group_id=6473

FWIW, I never (manually) installed PyXML on my system.  I'm not at it right
now, but I'll check if it's installed, and if so, what version, once I get
back to it.

Nat