Re: [pygame] py2exe on fonty.py fails with segfault

J. Michael McGarrah wrote:
I'm actually using pygsear but simplied the problem to the fonty.py example that ships with pygame.
I'll have to check in on fonty. Unless you are using a really old pygame (like version 1.2) it should not have have problems crashing. Perhaps it cannot find the default font, that would be the first thing to check. Make sure the FREESANSBOLD.TTF font file is in the same place as your .exe.

I hope it does fix things, because it's an easy fix. Just disturbs me because it means my memory is deceiving me.