[pygame] SDL having a logo contest

I know must of us are programmers, not artists. SDL is having a new 'official' logo contest. Here's a post from their newsgroup. They mentioned in a followup that entries can be any resolution, but should probably be squarish and not too small.

Hello,

as you (maybe) already know (see 20040111191425.GA17724@linuxstuff.de),
I started to sell some SDL merchendise stuff on http://www.cafepress.com/libsdl and donate the complete profit to Sam's SDL fund.

While setting up this shop, I talked a bit with Sam about the
SDL logo and its usage. And we decided to search a new official
logo for SDL.

We'd like to find a logo that:

- looks really good - is more representive than the old one
- is available in higher resolutions (vectorized prefered,
but 1600x1200px as png would also be great)
- white/lucent background prefered (better for reproduction,
tshirts, reseller boxes, websites, etc)
To do this more coordinated this time, I would say that
we collect the logo submissions up to 01. Feb. 2004 (3 weeks).

I will collect the submissions on http://www.libsdl.de/contest
Please send all submissions to contest@libsdl.de

After that 3 weeks, we will start the election; I'll post more informations about this when submission time is over.

So, if you want to design the new and official SDL Logo,
seeing your logo on websites, tshirts and software: this
is your chance