Re: [pygame] SDL having a logo contest

Can always write your own vector layer.. like the trtle module I metioned. ;)

That might be practical if SDL was vector based, not pixel based :) Screen resolution bitmap images aren't suitable for print.

It'd be more fun if the logo had to be drawn with SDL. I'd finally have a use for my Logo-ish turtle drawing module.

I know must of us are programmers, not artists. SDL is having a new 'official' logo contest. Here's a post from their newsgroup. They mentioned in a followup that entries can be any resolution, but should probably be squarish and not too small.