Re: [pygame] learning to program tetris

On Jan 19, 2004, at 9:56 PM, Shandy Brown wrote:

Usually in Python, we use lists instead of arrays.  I'm not really sure
what arrays are good for.  Matrix math or something, i'm guessing.
Numeric arrays are higher performance, ONLY hold numbers, and have a lot of nice features that you don't get with lists-of-lists (like reshaping).

I can't imagine needing them for tetris, unless you were rotating the pieces with vector ops :)

-bob