[pygame] [pydfb] directfb wrapper with pygame interface

Hi,
After spending couple of days trying to make SDL to work with CLE266 with adequate speed/quality, I gave up.
Since most of my code is based on pygame and I really like the interface, my decision was to make a wrapper for a lighter
component than SDL.
Here is the first version:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=86491&package_id=107482

There are some test scripts available, all the documentation can be taken from the pygame.
List of implemented classes and methods is in docs/Interface file.

Let me know what you think..,
Bors/

PS: Of course there is a price for performance...
       It is less vulnerable for the wrong parameters and is not fully tested/implemented yet...