Re: [pygame] Pygames on a webpage

Well, Guido van Rossum actually did create a browser in Python called
Grail that can run Python apps, however there don't seem to be any
other browsers capable of this.  From what I gather, it is more
difficult to sandbox Python than Java or Flash.  Anyone who can create
a SECURE plug-in to run Python in a browser would probably be revered
as a saint.

--
Andrew Ulysses Baker
"failrate"