Re: [pygame] Ocemp

On 2006-Jan-04, at 07:33, Stefan Elwesthal wrote:

... but how do I distribute it on a windows machine without terrorizing my poor colleagues too much?

Stefan,

You might look into py2exe:
  http://www.py2exe.org/

Allows you to build a Windows app from your Python project.
The only catch is that, in order to use it, you need to have a Python install
(plus whatever goodies you want to go along for the ride, like Pygame) on a
Windows machine. :-(
A pain for me, but a win for my friends (no work on their part).

Richard