Re: [pygame] Ocemp

Well, since I started the GUI discussion I must say I'm very pleased to here all these arguments. I've installed ocemp & pgu since then, not played with them much but I'll hope I have the time soon.

The reason why I started the discussion is that I sometime, as the old Java boy I am, find it a little troublesome with all this external pythonstuff. It's alright running a debian system (or something like that) when apt-get simply puts all the numeric, twisted etc etc stuff in my system as simple as that but how do I distribute it on a windows machine without terrorizing my poor colleagues too much?

using java - I tell them to download the JRE and that's it.
Now, I like python because of 204 other reasons of course - but this is one thing that annoys me sometimes. Maybe I should just read more about distributing my applications in a more sophisticated way..

Regards
Stefan