[pygame] Ocemp

Hi all!

Since there has been some traffic about Ocemp - I would be like to hear some comments about it? ( A standard WidgetLibrary for pygame would be very nice in my opinion)

I certainly dont know if that should be Ocemp (it doesn't install in Ubuntu since I need to create somekind of Makefile in /usr/lib/python24 first) but I was going to try the other example in a minute ;-)

So, what's the opinion? Is it even needed?

Regards
Stefan