[pygame] Game demo for review

Greetings - I'm nearing completion of my first game, which is built with
Python and Pygame.  The core game play is finished and I would like to
solicit your feedback. The link to the setup executable is below. A few
notes before you start:

- There is no menu/splashscreen page yet - that is where I will
eventually place my "powered by PyGame" icon.

- Frantic is loosely based on Odyssey II's "UFO", which was loosely
based on Asteroids.  As the release notes describe, use the arrow keys
or mouse to control the ship (I find the arrow keys to be easier), and
the space bar to fire.  Destroy all of the space mines and UFOs on a
level to advance.  Powerups are the blinking things inside the blue
rings - grab those for more powerful weaponry.

- There is currently only one background music loop and it was borrowed
from Pete's game, Solar Wolf. This will not be in the production
soundtrack. I can replace it if Pete has a problem with me using it for
the demo, I just wanted something in the background and it fit
reasonably well.

- I realize the scoreboard/console can use work - that's on my to do
list

Other than that, I welcome feedback on every other aspect of the game.
Thanks for taking the time to read this and (hopefully) play the demo.

Setup Exe:

http://davemikesell.com/FranticDemoSetup.exe (~ 17MB)

Screenshots:

http://davemikesell.com/FranticScreenShot1.jpg