Re: [pygame] Game demo for reviewi

Hi David.

One thing that I think needs to be added is that there's no indicator when
the Magma Gun powerup runs out.  Is it time based?  Is it a certain amount
of ammo?  As a general design principle, this causes unpredictability
which you don't usually want to expose the user to, unless it also causes
"fun".

Otherwise, it is a cool game.  I have a couple more suggestions for what
*I* would do.  But currently I live in a glass house.  ;)

-sjbrown