Re: [pygame] code for effects in opengl

On 1/12/06, Chris McCollister <topa@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Does anyone know if PyOpenGL development is dead? I'd like to play
> with some shaders as well, but I don't want to have to make people
> compile stuff from CVS if I get something neat going.

It's not dead. AFAIK, currently, a ctypes version is being developed,
to make it easier for the majority of python coders to hack on.

Have a look here:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=5988&package_id=6035

You will find a version released last year. It doesn't have a lot of
activity, because it doesn't need a lot of activity, it just works :-)

I use it for all my game / media related projects.

-Sw.