Re: [pygame] code for effects in opengl

I believe these are things that you'd want to do through OpenGL's shaders. I saw some mention on the PyOpenGL mailing list that GLSL (OpenGL Shading Language) support has been added, however you won't be able to get it unless you compile from CVS, as there hasn't been a major release since January of 2003 it looks like.

Does anyone know if PyOpenGL development is dead? I'd like to play with some shaders as well, but I don't want to have to make people compile stuff from CVS if I get something neat going.

-Chris