Re: [pygame] Game demo for review

Guys, please, I don't need the free software lectures.  I understand why
you believe what you do, it's just not for me.  It's not so much being
afraid that my code will be stolen, it's the loss of control of the
project.  I'm trying to get out of the corporate world for this very
reason.  The last thing I want is 100 other developers working on my
personal projects.

If that seems selfish, well, you're right - it is.  ;-)