[pygame] [ANN] Angry, Drunken Dwaves 1.0.1 -- a complete game

(Resending because apparently the ML hates me, and the game is cursed.)

Perhaps the most delayed Pygame ever written, I'm happy to announce
Angry, Drunken Dwarves 1.0.1 for public release.

http://www.sacredchao.net/~piman/angrydd/

In Angry, Drunken Dwarves, you are an angry, drunken dwarf. Why are you
so angry? Who knows. But you've decided to take your aggression out on
other dwarves, by dropping gems on their heads. Lots of gems. ADD is a
member of the classic "falling blocks" puzzle game family, similar to
the Capcom game Puzzle Fighter. The goal of the game is to build large
gems by matching up colors, then break them, raining more gems down onto
your opponent. The first person whose field fills up, loses.

ADD runs on all major operating systems (but we are still looking for
Mac OS X and Windows packages!). It has seven playable characters, six
levels of AI, secret game modes and characters, and an original
soundtrack.

Angry, Drunken Dwarves was created by Joe Wreschnig, Jessi Silver, Jenn
Hartnoll, Brendan Becker, Ben Zeigler, and Zach Welhouse.
--
Joe Wreschnig <piman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>