Re: [pygame] Pixel Perfect collision suggestion.

Sure, John!

We could also submit this patch to pygame, thereby making the basic collision system faster. What say we make a patch?

Regards,
Karthik

John Eriksson wrote:
You are right! Your algorithm is actually a bit faster :-D
At first it seems you've added some extra loops but when looking closer
I saw that you're code check edges first instead of roaming thourgh the
pixels top to bottom.

Well done!

I would like to include your algorithm in the PixelPerfect example if
its ok with you?

Best Regards
/John