[pygame] numpy patched modules for Win available

For anyone with Windows who wants to trying out NumPy with Pygame I have applied the numpy patch to the surfarray and sndarray modules for Pygame 1.8.0 and Python 2.4. The pyd's are available as:

http://www3.telus.net/len_l/pygame18-numpy-py24-win.zip

The md5 checksum is:

fe477c30aaa2085afe29430c16f1a262 *-

Just replace the corresponding files in the pygame package directory ( making sure to save the originals :-) ).

I can also make Python 2.5 versions of the extension modules available if asked.

Have fun,
Lenard

--
Lenard Lindstrom