Re: [pygame] Collision Resolver module

I'm not sure what tutorial you're referring to.

What this collision_resolver module does that the provided tools do not do
is detect collisions that happened inside the hexagon that the rect
travelled through, and provide an easy way to resolve the collisions so that
the moving rect can be "blocked" by the colliding rects.

For a simple example, consider what happens when a rect is falling downward
and right in a platformer such that it will collide with a platform in the
next timestep.  what if the start and end rect don't actually intersect the
platform, but the hexagon does intersect the platform?  This can occur when
the falling rect is going near the edge of the platform.

You should download and run the example.  It's pretty simple.