Re: [pygame] controlled midi playback

awesome! :) thanks a lot...

now i only have to get pyportmidi compiled for python 2.5. i get this pyrex error:
pypm.pyx:357:21: Type 'PmError' not acceptable as a boolean

do you have an idea what causes this?

On 1/1/08, Lenard Lindstrom <len-l@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This was something I put together to see if pygame and PyPortMidi would
get along. They do. It is very simple. You can use the keyboard or the
mouse to play a four note pipe organ.

Lenard