Re: [pygame] controlled midi playback

Yeah. To make Pyrex compatible with C++ enumerations are no longer treated as integers, though assignment of an enumeration to an integer is still allowd. Not accepting an enumeration as a boolean value may be a bug. I would have to check. But then again it makes some sense. Just edit line 357 to be:

       while(Pm_Poll(self.midi) != pmNoError):

machinimist@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
awesome! :) thanks a lot...
now i only have to get pyportmidi compiled for python 2.5. i get this pyrex error:
pypm.pyx:357:21: Type 'PmError' not acceptable as a boolean