Re: [pygame] Virtual attributes of pygame.Rect

Oops..sorry, I forgot putting the "self" argument, I mean, in fact that argument is on my code. I found that when I initialysed (is this correct?) my self.rect variable, I was doing self.rect=0, and that seems to be the problem, now I do self.rect=pygame.Rect(0,0,0,0) and now it goes well... I think xD.

Thanks!