Re: [pygame] wxPython and pygame - pygame window will not disappear

No one has a tip on how to debug a pygame seg fault on
XP? I'm sure they come up in many other cases.

It actually only took me 2 hours to combine 4 existing
complex pygames with my existing wxpython app. And
they all work flawlessly (mouse,keyboard,display)
except that the pygame doesn't clean itself up. I've
yet to try it outside of XP.

How are fast simple games being developed? I use
flash, and pygame. But have been out of it for awhile.
Anything else being used now?

Mark

--- altern <altern2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> the last time I tried to run pygame inside a
> wxpython window (~4 year
> ago) it was a bit of a mess. It just worked but then
> you get all kinds
> of errors and it was impossible to do anything
> proper. They are just not
> built to be used together. You could use PyOpenGL
> which works ok within
> wxpython.

Be a better friend, newshound, and