Re: [pygame] wxPython and pygame - pygame window will not disappear

I usually use prints to stderr inserted in the pygame source to debug
crashes cause I like to stick with running my tests in the python ide
I use (pydev in eclipse) rather than run python under a debugger.

If you have a small test script that demonstrates the problem you may
get help debugging it, or at least figuring things out.