Re: [pygame] wxPython and pygame - pygame window will not disappear

the last time I tried to run pygame inside a wxpython window (~4 year ago) it was a bit of a mess. It just worked but then you get all kinds of errors and it was impossible to do anything proper. They are just not built to be used together. You could use PyOpenGL which works ok within wxpython.

and yes the wxpython examples are so complex that many times are just useless.

enrike

René Dudfield(e)k dio:
it's not really supported.

See http://pygame.org/wiki/gui