[pygame] wxPython and pygame - pygame window will not disappear

I'm running my pygame game from my wxPython app, ( it
pops up a new window instead of using the window
specified by SDL_WINDOWID, but thats ok. ) my problem
is the window does not destroy itself after all my
pygame related objects are deleted and if I try to
call pygame.quit() I get this:

Fatal Python error: (pygame parachute) Segmentation
Fault

How can I debug this? I tried using the python
debugger pdb, but it does not help.

This works fine with a simple pygame app ( window
closes and pygame.quit() doesn't cause any problems )

I assumed I had objects not deleted so matched
__init__'s and __del__'s for my code and everything is
gone, but the window is still around, so I want to try
debugging the pygame.quit() call, but don't know how.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs