Re: [pygame] File Loader Window

I'm using Python 2.5 and can't get Ocemp to cooperate without numeric.
The example documentation for PGU is a bit too sparse for this newbie to fathom... exactly what imports and such do I need to add to get the basic 'hello world' example to work?

  15:app = gui.App()
  16:
  17:e = gui.Button("Hello World")
  18: