Re: [pygame] File Loader Window

I need to load data files, from local and networked drives.  Files will be xml, graphml or csv, all of which I can parse, but I need to get away from having the location/filename hard-coded in.

On Jan 21, 2008 1:42 AM, Kris Schnee <kschnee@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Bernard Quinn wrote:
> I'm using Python 2.5 and can't get Ocemp to cooperate without numeric.
> The example documentation for PGU is a bit too sparse for this newbie to
> fathom... exactly what imports and such do I need to add to get the
> basic 'hello world' example to work?

Maybe it'd help if you'd specify what you want to use it for. A "file
selector window" is a pretty complex thing, that normally takes a
complex GUI system to have enough code that you can invoke it easily...
and to use a complex GUI system takes some effort anyway.

Is there a specific thing you want to do with files?