Re: [pygame] Help: improve new module documentation. Read this, and give me comments.

Yeah I have generated my own masks in pure python for per pixel or
special effects, and it is super slow.  I have to precalculate all the
masks or there is nothing doing.  This module sounds great!

The only point of confusion is the point of intersection.  Very rarely
is only one point intersecting.  Which point exactly is the
intersecting point?  With rects you could say its the corner, or you
could have a vector that determines how far out to move it, based on
the center of the rect, so it's not intersecting etc, but with a mask
there is no "corner", and likely not a "center" either.