Re: [pygame] Animated Gifs again :)

In my case, all of the graphics (pre-existing) I wanted to use for a
project were in animated gif format, so I had no choice but to use it.
 I couldn't get PIL's gif animation to work either, so instead I wrote
a converter to convert gif animations into framestrips, using gifsicle
(http://www.lcdf.org/gifsicle/).  This could be rigged up to convert
and load frames in semi-realtime, but conversion is probably the best
bet.

I was getting strange grey colorshifts, like negatives, after seeking
with PIL, so it sounds like the problem your having as well.