Re: [pygame] When is pygame 1.8 coming out?

I'm currently running the python 2.5 installer for 1.7.1 from the
pygame download page:
http://pygame.org/download.shtml
http://pygame.org/ftp/pygame-1.7.1release.win32-py2.5.exe

then to get sound and font loading from a file-like object working I
replace the sdl dll's with the ones here:
http://thorbrian.com/SDLDependenciesUsingMSVCR71.zip

In order to test and develop 1.8 stuff on windows I compile with the
toolkit compiler.