Re: [pygame] When is pygame 1.8 coming out?

We're looking for a mac maintainer to finish off a couple of things.

- update mac version of pygame.scrap (clipboard) to use the new api.
- build an installer, and write instructions on how to make the installer here:
    - http://pygame.org/wiki/MacCompile

So if anyone can do either of those things, that'd be swell.

Here's our current list of todo items before 1.8.
http://pygame.org/wiki/todo

cu.