Re: [pygame] When is pygame 1.8 coming out?

Sorry, Noah - I didn't mean to disparage your excellent work there -
here is a link to an archive of your post with the files:
http://archives.seul.org/pygame/users/Dec-2007/msg00125.html

...However I think to use that work you need to install macports and
then work with your own ports file, right? The reality is that far
fewer people will bother to do that than they would if there was a
single click-thru installer to install pygame on whatever python you
have running...