Re: [pygame] Ideas about storing questions/answers for a boardGame.

There is a nice example in Chapter 10 of Andy Harris's book:
Game Programming, called adventure.py.
http://www.cs.iupui.edu/~aharris/pygame/
It relies on his free gameEngine.py module and a free TTF.
The source code is available from the above site.
The game is an example of a "finite state machine".
--
b h a a l u u at g m a i l dot c o m
http://www.geocities.com/ek.bhaaluu/python/index.html