[pygame] Ideas about storing questions/answers for a boardGame.

Hi there,

I'm trying to develop a board game that has a board, and depending on the square a player goes, he has to answer a question and if the answer is wrong the play turn goes to other player, and if it is right, the player can redrop the dice, the player with more right answered questions win. Does anyone have any idea on how can I store the questions and answers? I thought about a text file with a question per line,but don't know if it is a good idea...

This game is aimed to be used by my sister's school teacher in her class of 10 years old kids. I said this because, despite the fact that I will give this game with some questions so they can play from the moment I give it to them, I would like the teacher to make her own question bank once the kids have learned the questions I give at the beginning, but have no idea of how can i do a simple bank and how can I access it from the pygame code.

Any idea?

Thanks so much.
Marta.