Re: [pygame] Ideas about storing questions/answers for a boardGame.

I see..

I'm thinking of having questions grouped by subjects (p.e- maths, science,English,spanish,..), what do you see better, to have only a text file with all the questions/answers that the first word is the key :

p.e-
maths -- how much is 2+2? -- 4
science -- which kind of animal is an eagle? -- a bird
.
.
.

With this option the problem I find is that I have to know how many subjects there are, because the number of colours of the squares depend on that (I mean, if the teacher wants to play with questions only of maths and science, the board will have squares red and other green, so when the player goes to a red square the game will show a math question, but if it's a green square, the question showed will be about science. If the teacher want to play also with questions about English language, the board will show red, green and yellow squares, and so on).

Another solution I find is to have a text file for each subject (math.txt, science.txt,..) which I find more easy to work with since I don't have to check the first word of each line.

I thought also that making a question editor would be a good idea...maybe if doing that, parsing the file with XML won't be much dificult since the teacher won't need to touch it directly...

And finally, a thing I'm also not sure of, is the way of representing the question or/and answer during the game (maybe a pop-up?, maybe integrated  on the screen of the game?..)

Thanks so much to all ;)

Marta.