Re: [pygame] Ideas about storing questions/answers for a boardGame.

There's not so much difference in "editing the text file manually" or
editing it inside a python program. Both require a similar amount of
typing.

Plus Ethan's suggestion already takes care of the problem in a much
simpler way, and code is already provided.along wth his suggestion.
XML is overkill for that task.

-Thiago