Re: [pygame] help: how to make a mac osx installer?

Yeah, it's probably possible.  I'm not sure how extensive pygames use
of pyobjc is -  or how much work it would be to replace it.

Maybe not something to do at this point for the 1.8 release?  I'm
really not sure though.  Perhaps it's only a page full of code that
needs changing.

cu.