Re: [pygame] BUG: pygame.image.save and tiff files.

On, Tue Jan 29, 2008, Rene Dudfield wrote:

> I think it would be possible to add tiff write support... since we
> link with libtiff.  Much in the same way png, and jpg writing is
> supported.
>
> I guess we should add .jpeg detection to there as well.

jpeg detection was already implemented, but the checks might not work in
any case. I'm working on it currently.

Lenard: Did you use some special file magic or a some simple stuff like
pygame.image.save ("bla.jpeg")? And can you recheck, whether the
pygame.imageext module is properly installed and works for you? It's
used by pygame for jpeg and png saving.

Regards
Marcus