Re: [pygame] Text() class, a pygame.font.Font() helper classes

thanks, will have to check those projects out.

side note; is it possible to modify the pygame.org site to show unique page titles? ( couldn't find web admin email, and, I saw website updates here, so thought it might be appropriate.  )

==

 specifically, if you go to a page like: http://pygame.org/project/1002/

The title is "pygame - python game developement" ( it is the same for all.)

where it could say "pygame - Glyph"

==

The reason I ask is having unique page titles has several benefits:

1) you can use browser history to find pages ( otherwise all are the same )
2) you can bookmark, without having to set page titles manually
3) you can use browser search (ff3 locationbar, very useful if set)

[ I personally use #3 all the time ]
--
Jake