Re: [pygame] Working on Retro 80s Game SDK, Looking for general support

@OP: for file saving, have you messed with pickle?

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 6:10 PM, Patrick Mullen <saluk64007@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Also, automated testing is really important when building a framework.
 I had to throw
out my own framework and start over because the code was bad enough it would
have taken too much time to fix all of the problems, and I had no
tests to verify
that my changes weren't breaking things.  Every fix I did broke
something else that I
didn't know about.  Now that I have a huge test suite, I am more
flexible in adding
new features or subtly changing the code.

Do you mean using: doctests and Unittests ? [ http://docs.python.org/library/doctest.html, http://docs.python.org/library/unittest.html ]

Or do you do more? I'd like to know more information.

--
Jake