Re: [pygame] pygame.midi using portmidi?

ah cool, thanks for the fix :)

All the compilation pages for different platforms are on the wiki:
http://pygame.org/wiki/index

The mac one is here: http://pygame.org/wiki/MacCompile

I think with portmidi, compiling it ourselves on mac is the way to go.
 Seemed easy to compile on win/linux... so hopefully it compiles ok on
mac too.

cheers,