Re: [pygame] pygame.midi using portmidi?

I just fixed a missing comma problem with mac os x building, so it seems to happily build without portmidi, but I'm not sure what the recommended way to get the portmidi dependencies for OS X are? prebuilts? build yourself from svn? from a specific version package?

Also, didn't we use to have a page about all the mac os x building dependencies? (libjpeg, libpng, sdl, etc) where is that?