Re: [pygame] Re: Pointer module

I personally hate emulating a mouse with a joystick. I've always found it to be a remarkably unpleasant way to try to navigate menus. Mice are so natural and easy and intuitive to point and gesture with - while joysticks... are not. I would never want something like that to be done automatically by the engine in a game of mine.

If there's any kind of already written input bridging I'd want, It'd be the joystick emulating the arrow keys for menu navigation, or vice versa, because those 2 inputs are actually very similar.