[pygame] Pointer module

Hi,

I decided to improve the UI on my recent project and decided to allow
users to use joysticks as pointing devices too. To do that I defined a
class that encapsulates both mouse and joystick and gives them an
interface (slightly) similar to the mouse module. I figure the pointer
classes could still be improved, but I decided to release one early
version of it along with an example to get some early feedback on the
idea.

There's really no advantage on using this over mouse module if you're
using only mouse. It'd make sense in situations where you got both
joysticks and mouse as pointing devices. (local multiplayer
point-and-click games, anyone?)

There's an example, which just uses the mouse and as many joysticks as
you have as pointing devices. Notice the joystick devices start
pointing at (0, 0)

Could anyone give this a try and give me some feedback? What is good?
What is bad? What is missing? What is unnecessary?

Thanks,

-Thiago